Due to higher than normal order volume and pandemic related carrier delays throughout the United States, packages may experience shipping delays. Expedited Shipping is not available at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Gadsden Cigars does not ship to addresses in South Dakota and Utah.
Weather delays, mechanical delays, fraud verification, age verification, and other issues are beyond our control and could potentially delay orders. Check the UPS and USPS websites for more information.
Additional Shipping Information
- Our flat rate shipping option is USPS Priority unless otherwise specified.
- Delivery time is generally 2-5 business days.
- Gadsden Cigars does not ship outside of the US or its territories, except for APO addresses.
- All orders sent to a PO box must be shipped via a USPS method.
- All orders sent to a US military base must be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
- All North Carolina orders containing tobacco products are subject to current tobacco laws and taxes, which will automatically be added to your invoice. Remittance of taxes on orders shipped outside of North Carolina is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- All orders sent to Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Indiana, Louisiana, Maine, Michigan, Montana, New York, Oregon, Vermont, Washington and Wisconsin must be shipped via a USPS method.
- California and Delaware require adult signature for package delivery.
- UPS business days do NOT include Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays.
- USPS business days do NOT include Sundays or holidays.
- After three unsuccessful delivery attempts, UPS will return your package to Gadsden Cigars. All return freight charges will be passed on to the consumer.
- Gadsden Cigars does not ship products to South Dakota or Utah.
Sales Tax Information
Gadsden Cigars is required to collect sales tax in certain states including Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Gadsden Cigars is not required to collect sales tax in Alaska, Delaware, Florida, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, and Oregon.
Local taxes collected where applicable.
Tobacco Tax Information
Gadsden Cigars collects excise tax on your purchases when required by law.
The state of Maryland imposes an excise tax on all tobacco products sold by online retailers to Maryland adult consumers. For more information, please see Maryland House Bill 1301.
The state of Ohio imposes an excise tax on all tobacco products delivered to Ohio adult consumers. For more information, please see Ohio Code 5743.62.